Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Angelina Collins found her religion

Angelina Collins the famous American  actress,  blonde women who enjoy the beauty of the waves, from California... Changed her religion and today is a Muslim.






Those who knew Angelina in the past, she  seemed to be purely an American girl with  blond hair and blue eyes…  this topic is old and Angelina will not be known by now.
She, no longer, appears her hair blond in front of people. But do not go out without have covered her body completely.


Angelina is a Muslim now abandoned the glory and fame and riches and converted to Islam, did not give up all that is known in her life to follow the teachings of Islam.
Angelina replied for questioner  in a newspaper interview and said: I was looking for the truth and I found in my religion (Islam).


Her father said: I was somewhat proud of my daughter because she proved her independent thinking.
Her mother said: I think she is now very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment